Stephens/Partridge Bulgaria Sofia Mission Reunion

Saturday, June 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm 200 S. Eagle Ridge Blvd. North Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eight Weeks to Go!!

Please remember to send me your pictures and blurbs! It's been so fun to find out what everyone has been up to!

There will be an activity table with crayons, paper, and stickers for small children. So, don't worry about bringing the munchkins along. Since I have small children of my own...I'm all about "kid-friendly" environments.

*grin*

Okay...I'm going to watch Tron now with my hubby. Let me know if YOU have any ideas for the reunion you would like to share.

Again...pass this link along to those who may not yet have heard about the reunion yet! I'm pretty stoked about the response so far...but you can't have too many people there! So...please do some virtual tracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment