Stephens/Partridge Bulgaria Sofia Mission Reunion

Saturday, June 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm 200 S. Eagle Ridge Blvd. North Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nine Weeks!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday and enjoyed the Conference sessions.

Nine weeks and counting! Send me your blurbs and photos!!

To get you all nostalgic for Bulgaria...here are some FABULOUS photos by Emilie Patterson Campbell!     Do YOU have any photos that you want to share from Bulgaria! Send them to me, and I will post them!

Also...I've roped in Jon Sears into bringing along his music (he's got a treasure trove of Bulgarian music) for ambiance. So, he's officially...Reunion Music Director.

Oh, you know that's right...a title.

Or, it could be Grand High Poobah of Auditory Enjoyment? Or, Ambiance Coordinator? Alright, alright...I'm done...Grand Master of Melodic Amusement. *snort*

Anywho...visit the Gossip Hub for the blurbs and pictures that I have received thus far. It's SO fun to see what everyone has been up to. Oh, and hang your head in shame if you've been meaning to send me stuff, but just haven't gotten around to it. Yes, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment