Stephens/Partridge Bulgaria Sofia Mission Reunion

Saturday, June 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm 200 S. Eagle Ridge Blvd. North Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The final countdown!

I have no idea how many days there are left...but, I'm pretty sure today is Tuesday since that was the day my husband was going to abandon me to go work out at Dugway...since my eye is twitching, and I don't see him anywhere...it must be Tuesday. So, blah, blah, blah...the reunion is SATURDAY!! I'm totally excited!

Good friends, Bulgarian music, fundraiser, and cake!

Sadly I think my excitement could mostly be rooted in my husband being in charge of the kids...or maybe it's the cake...kind of a toss up there.

The maps are here on the blog...over there on the right...

See 'em? Just over there...now click! Unless of course you're Keogh and can't be bothered to click...then you can wander around North Salt Lake and we'll play Marco Polo.

Huh...is there a Bulgarian version of Marco Polo? My water missionary water games were limited to How-long-can-I-stay-under-the-shower-before-I-get-brainfreeze, and Guess-how-many-more-seconds-of-warm-water-you-have-left.

Anywho...there are maps coming from the North or the South.

Can't wait to see everyone! Drive safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment