Stephens/Partridge Bulgaria Sofia Mission Reunion

Saturday, June 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm 200 S. Eagle Ridge Blvd. North Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Saturday, May 14, 2011

THREE WEEKS!!

I hope everyone is excited! Three weeks to go! If there's someone you want to see...make sure they get a link to the blog. I know I'm kind of a big deal...and I know it's hard to believe...but, I don't have everone's contact information. So...send your emails, and make your calls, post it on your FB and throw it out into the cyber-universe.

I have a call in to Gary Stephens...rumour has it that he will make it to the reunion, but I'm waiting for a call back before I announce that he will definitely be there.

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!

I've gotten five volunteer spots taken...THANK YOU!! You guys are AWESOME!!

I still need two strapping men to help with set up, and two to help with take-down. My back has recently gone on strike, and my hubby will acting as zoo-keeper before, during, and after the reunion...so I'm needing volunteers to come early to put up tables, and stay after a bit to put them away. I know a lot of people have small children like me. But, it should go quickly if we have enough people to pitch in! Many hands make light work!

I want to stay friends with my brothers in law, so there's only so much I can ask from them. *grin*

I also need some help setting up food, and cleaning up after...I need 1 more person to help set up food, and 1 more person to help clean up at the end. Since we are using a ward building, we want to leave it tidy.

This is the time to step up so we can make this a fantastic reunion for everyone!!

Sooo....re-cap

I need three  TWO more volunteers to help set up tables at 3:15
I need three  ONE more volunteer to stay late and take down tables.
I need two ONE more volunteer to help set up food at 3:15
I need two ONE more volunteer to help clean up food afterwards.


email me at abbienelson@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment