Stephens/Partridge Bulgaria Sofia Mission Reunion

Saturday, June 4 - 4:00pm - 7:00pm 200 S. Eagle Ridge Blvd. North Salt Lake City, UT 84054

Saturday, June 4, 2011

SUCCESS!!

Okay...can I tell you all how completely awesome you all are!?! Seriously!! Wow!!

Not only was the reunion a TOTAL blast, there were SO many people...but, I think we made it close to, if not over, $1000 for the Anderson Family. I don't have the final number...but, seriously...how completely awesome is my mission?! Oh my gosh!! You guys ROCK!!

Also...makes me VERY glad I didn't offer to shave my head if we made over a thousand...I had considered it...thinking we would get nowhere close. Shows ya what I know.

While I've always secretly wanted to shave my head, I found myself very glad to be brushing hair, instead of buffing my noggin' this evening.

But seriously, I am completely humbled and thrilled with the outcome of the reunion. I have pictures that will be posted...probably not until after Monday. But, rest assured they will be posted. Thanks for all the help cleaning up afterwards. I didn't even have to ask...everyone just pitched right in. (((hugs)))

For those of you who couldn't attend...you were all remembered fondly. Let's plan to do this again...after I have had sufficient counseling and medication...maybe some time in a padded room...

Perhaps there will be a new blog...for 2013?

You KNOW I will keep you posted...so prepare yourselves for the next round of hassling for updates and family pictures. :)
Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment